Why Inclusive Youth Leadership?
As part of the UCS, Unified Leaders Clubs offer multiple opportunities to engage students as active leaders and advocates to create an inclusive society and lead the movement in their own schools. This initiative will:
- Enable Leadership Development for participating members
- Create a generation of compassionate and self-aware leaders
- Increase the percentage of inclusivity in schools and activities
- Raise awareness and create impact across the UAE
- Create a competitive leadership development experience in schools
Unified Leadership Clubs
Unified Leaders Clubs offer multiple opportunities to engage students as active leaders and advocates to create an inclusive society and lead the movement in their own schools.
Participating schools can choose to create a new club or transform an existing student-led club in the school. It can be anything from an inclusive gaming club to chess clubs! (step by step guide can be downloaded here)
Appoint a Club Advisor. (resources here)
The appointed club advisor for the school should register the students to be part of the ULC network through the link here)
Once registration is complete, club members will be required to attend the launch event. By choosing 2-3 projects from the ULC resource center here, schools will be able to meet the UCS criteria.
Students can start working on their inclusion projects and make their school a unified champion school!
Report to SOUAE periodically.
- A step closer towards fulfilling the Unified Champion Schools Criteria.
- A chance to enter competitions on a national level with other schools.
- Competitive leadership development opportunity for the students.
- Develop practical mentoring and coaching skills
- Access to SOUAE training programs for leadership and mentorship.
- Get national recognition for your role as an inclusive club advisor.
- Developing skills that can help kick-start their careers in the future.